Please Note Little League Rules Apply
- 10u-12u: 6 Innings or 1:45 time limit as long as a game is following.
- 15u: 7 Innings or 2hr time limit or 1:45 if there is a game following
- 4 innings constitute a game.
- Teams can field 10 players all divisions, 4 outfielder (Managers Option). Teams need at least 8 players to start the game and may borrow outfielders if needed.
- Universal batting order is in effect.
- 10u: time is out when the ball is returned to the pitcher on the mound.
10u-12u: 5 runs or 3 outs per inning. Last inning unlimited, both managers must
declare the last inning if the game is shortened by time.
15u: 12 runs after 5 batted innings.
- Batting Order: Universal Batting order applies, Players leaving the game due to injury, becomes ill or must leave the game site after the start of the game, the team will skip over the spot in the order without penalty.
- 10u-12u: each pitcher can pitch 3 innings per game, 1 pitch constitutes an inning.
- 14u: each pitcher can pitch 4 innings per game, 1 pitch constitutes an inning.
- 10u: the pitching mound is 35 feet from the rear of home plate.
- 12u-14u: the pitching mound is 40 feet from the rear of home plate.
- 15 year olds are not allowed to pitch.
- Base Stealing:
- 10u: stealing all bases, the runner can only advance after the ball passes home plate. One warning per team, then the runners will be called out.
- 10u-12u: No stealing home for the 5th
- 12u-14u only: on release from the pitcher, a runner may advance to the next base, if the runner leaves before the ball is released, the runner shall be called out and the play is dead and the pitch does not count.
- 12u -15u only: ten (10) foot radius around the pitcher’s mound. Runners must commit to either base when the ball enters the circle or they will be called out.
- 10u-on a walk continuation to 2nd is allowed, Runner must commit to either base when the pitcher has the ball or they will be called out.
- 10u NO STEALING HOME FROM 3rd BASE ON CONTINUATION PLAY
- Hit Batters: A maximum of 3 hit batters per game. The pitcher must be removed. In any case the batter must make and attempt to avoid the pitch.
- Dropped 3rd strike rule in effect 12u-14u only.
- Infield fly rule in effect 12u-14u.
- Speed up rule for the catcher, the last batted out will run.
- Once a pitcher motions to pitch, all dugouts must be quite.
- Optional no slide: a play at the base requires one of the following:
- To slide to the base.
- Elect not to slide but must avoid contact.
- Give yourself up or be called out.
- Rainouts: In the event of inclement weather, the home team Manager will decide and notify the opposing team Manager and the League to Cancel the umpire.
- Game Cancellations: At least 24 hours before game, and the league must be notified ASAP.
- Games being canceled on game days will result in a forfeit.
- Rescheduling games: Must be done between the two Managers, and the League must be notified. Note: When canceling games and rescheduling, the following information must be emailed or called in to the league:
- Date and Time.
- Game Number
- Rescheduling Date, Time and Field.
All Scores should be emailed ASAP following the game to keep up with the standing.
In the event of a tie in the standings Occupation will be used to determine place.